Thursday, October 28, 2010

kate + tom + san francisco = perfection


we had a blast coordinating this wedding for the insanely cool couple kate and tom. highlight of the event, their band marching them and their 180 guests from the ceremony across the street to the reception. it was truly amazing! we heart you two big time and we're so happy to have been a part of your day.

i must also give a big shout out to the chick who introduced us to kate...abby! and today just happens to be abby's birthday! happy happy happy birthday!!!! abby, i think you need to start a blog about your viewpoint as a wedding guest. how many weddings did you attend this summer, like 12 or something? craziness! i'm so glad we have become friends. i may not be sporty or hilariously witty like you, but i think i'm a pretty good brunch date, right?

xoxo, sfwife

5 comments:

  1. Great wedding, they were kinda small but I bet they were very nice.

    Brooke
    http://www.momentsofelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see more shots from the wedding! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like this wedding was to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep breath, ok... I GOT ENGAGED LAST NIGHT! After nine years. We've been together since we were 15 and last night he proposed in a giant Hollywood studio. It was amazing. I found your blog on Sarah Yates site and had to swing by. I love it. So happy I found it. I now want to find a dozen go-to wedding blogs lol. I'm a stylist in LA, born in the south, and I have a celebrity fashion blog but today it sorta turned into a wedding site. haha. Would love if you checked out the dream proposal. Following now, I hope you will too.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete